Wellness Today, Healthy Tomorrows.
AdminUSA wants to help your company begin a comprehensive wellness program.
What are our goals?
- Improve health and quality of life of employees
- Increase early identification of those at risk
- Identify actionable issues that can be managed
- Improve clinical outcomes
- Decrease complications related to chronic conditions
- Reduce risk of future claims
- Reduce rate of inflation for health care
- Enhance recruitment and retention of employees
- Decrease time away from work / absenteeism
How would we begin?
Options range from conducting a health risk assessment for all employees or target a specified group, if needed. One size does not fit all. AdminUSA can introduce you to our Wellness Partner, and help make the implementation a simple process for you.
What is the cost?
Our wellness partner uses assessment data, risk stratification, and company profile to develop a specific program to fit your needs and budget.
Why invest in wellness through AdminUSA?
- Studies have shown that 50% of all disease, injury, and premature death is preventable.
- Obesity, poor nutrition, physical inactivity, and tobacco-related illnesses cost North Carolina employers an average of $5,000 per employee per year.
- Excess risk factors account for 25% of medical costs and lead to higher absenteeism and lower productivity.
- 33% of health expenses are for preventable conditions.
- 20% of your employees spent 80% of your claim dollars.
- 50% of hospital admissions are due to chronic conditions.
How do we get started?
Contact AdminUSA, 1-866-99FSA4U, for an initial discussion.